Started as an open platform for assistance for evacuation for those who choose Bulgaria as a temporary home, help for accommodation and gathered almost 4000 volunteers- people and organizations from all over the country, who offer their houses, voluntary work and support of critical goods and services. We built up a volunteers-based call-center that accommodates and supports Ukrainians in their first moments in Bulgaria.
Today, 21 days later, The BG4A accommodation matchmaking service has now moved to the official portal of the Government of Bulgaria. Working in close connection to provide sustainable, centralized and integrated solution.
Now, together with BCause Foundation, we’re launching a donations campaign because more Ukrainians will need our compassion. Our goal is to provide the most human acceptance of refugees from Ukraine and to give them a fair chance for a new start in Bulgaria. The donations will be used for the following:
- Provision of critical immediate support and critical goods-accommodation and settling-in, food, clothes, medicines, daily expenses, legal support, medical services, psychological support
- Extremely important initiatives for immediate integration of the children of Ukraine in the Bulgarian education and social system- through opening and organizing children activities groups, language and adaptation courses to our edu-system
- Elina Zheleva, CEO launchlabs Sofia (Studio for business redesign and innovations)
- Max Gurvits, CEO Vitosha Venture Partners (VC fund for early stage innovation startups)
- Sasha Bezuhanova, Chairman of MOVE.bg (Platform for social transformation, digital innovation and green life)
- Ilia Krastev, Chairman of AIBEST (Association for innovation, business excellence, services and technology)
- Dobromir Ivanov, Chairman of BESCO (Bulgarian Startup Association)
- Evgeny Angelov, Chairman of BVCA (Bulgarian Venture Capital Association )
I, Ilia Krustev, Chairman of Our Association would like to appeal for Your support to this humanitarian crisis. These people are part of our communities.
Let’s show our compassion, let’s put all our strength together and show that the sector of business innovations and technology will not stand away!
Link to the donation campaign: https://platformata.bg/en/kauzi/1544:bg4ua/details/campaign.html